Another excellent project hot off the press in Brisbane. Here's the client's Media Release:
A new commercial building designed to meet the new economic demand of Brisbane’s business community opened its doors last night in Indooroopilly. Vantage Indooroopilly was officially opened by Cr Jane Prentice and Reading Property Partners Chief Executive Doug Osborne.
High rents, heavy traffic and insufficient parking is forcing businesses to areas with more availability and affordability creating record levels of demand for suburban areas in Brisbane. Reading Property Partners Chief Executive Doug Osborne said Vantage Indooroopilly will provide an alternative for businesses looking to tighten their belts in the current economic climate.
“Like many areas in Brisbane, the western suburbs are struggling to keep up with rising demand for high-quality office space,” Mr Osborne said.
“Vantage Indooroopilly will be the first CBD equivalent quality in specifications commercial building in Indooroopilly lifting the standard for the future of suburban developments.
“Not only that, Vantage Indooroopilly is the first commercial building of scale to be built in Indooroopilly in 15 years, which will breathe new life into the business community in this area,” he said.
Doug Osborne said Reading Property Partners is working to respond to Brisbane’s drastic need for more commercial space but is doing so in a way which is heavily focused on sustainability and good design.
“This building ticks all the boxes for a superior working environment. Built away from CBD congestion, Vantage is easily accessible by bus and train with first class amenities just a stones throw away with Indooroopilly Shopping Centre directly opposite,” he said.
“Vantage Indooroopilly has a north easterly position to take full advantage of the views to the Brisbane River Valley and the city beyond.
“With 50 inquiries already received, Vantage Indooroopilly will fill the much needed demand for A grade office space.”
Vantage Indooroopilly facts
- Vantage Indooroopilly is a 2,365 square metre commercial property located at 70 Station Road, Indooroopilly.
- Vantage Indooroopilly has a Green Star – Office Design v2 rating.
- Each commercial level features individually zoned air conditioning systems, male and female amenities, extensive glass providing views with excellent natural light and high quality finishes. Levels two and four feature private balconies ideal for staff breakout or entertaining.
- Convenient parking is provided over two basement levels.
- The building is situated directly opposite the regional shopping centre and enjoys commanding views over the Brisbane River and the leafy green suburb of Indooroopilly.
- Vantage is located a few hundred metres from Indooroopilly Railway Station and the Indooroopilly bus interchange is opposite.